3.12.2003

Due to a combination of not having anything to blog about, and actually doing work while I'm at work, I haven't written for a while. And now I am writing more out of a sense of some kind of obligation than of actually having anything to say. One interesting thing: I offered to help Anna in Scotland with a performance art kind of project by printing out some little pieces of writing, for example "This is beautiful." and posting them on things around town. Which I suppose I must do tomorrow, since she probably would like my input before her project is due for class. Unfortunately, I don't have a digital camera to take photos of Bellingham graced by little sayings taped to things. Ah well. There is also a "multi-media performance" tomorrow night at the university that I'd like to see, so tomorrow will just be performance art day! It's possible that part of the blogger's block is that there is nothing interesting in the news lately, well except maybe the World's Largest Cheeto. And while it apparently is very exciting to the rest of the world, just looking at the photo of that thing makes me never want to eat Cheetos again. And I like Cheetos. I just prefer not to think of how they are made. And why do they hyphenate it so it's spelled Chee-to? What kind of name is Chee-to anyway? I understand that the "Chee" is for cheese, but what is the "to" for? And why the hyphen? I'm going to have to do some research.

Hmm, it looks like it's a dot and not a hyphen, and in the package at the bottom of the page for Xs and Os, they do away with it altogether and just spell out the whole word in cursive script. The nutritional info page is even more entertaining. Do I really want to eat something known as "Hot Puff Rods"?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home