4.15.2003

I got this link to Japanese cat hats from Dave Barry's blog entry for today. I have not seen many cats look as pissed off as this one, especially as you scroll further down the page. I love cute things (just ask my husband about trying to drag me away from the Hello Kitty displays at Uwajimaya), but I don't think that a pissed off cat with its ears being smashed against its skull by a fuzzy bunny-ear hat is really cute at all. Kind of scary actually.

Last weekend was a wonderful relaxing peaceful retreat at the Japanese-themed B&B on Bainbridge Island. I highly recommend it if you're ever in the market for that sort of thing. Then we came back to bills and work and stress and more bills and laundry - day-to-day life reclaiming its hold after a weekend ignoring it all. Such is life, I guess. I'm excited to move soon though, and I think a change of scenery will definitely improve the day-to-day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home