9.19.2003

Attempt at an Update

OK, I am just not good at this blogging-on-a-regular basis thing. I just can't bring myself to sit in front of the computer at home because I do it at least 8 hours a day at work, and it's been too busy at work for me to be on here (although look now, I'm at work and I'm writing this). Anyway, fall seems to be a season of change for everyone I know - new babies, school starting, new job in Japan, etc. I was complaining about nothing new starting for me in the fall a few weeks ago. Within the last week, this has completely changed, and it's actually going to be pretty crazy busy. I'm back to tutoring ESL more frequently, I'll be taking a Japanese class fall quarter, and the biggest new thing - I'm going to be teaching two yoga classes a week. It will be fun, I'm really excited (and a bit nervous), but I know having a full-time job plus evening obligations every single night of the week will be very busy. I've done it in the past when helping with films or plays, and it's darn crazy. Not to mention filling out all the applications for programs to Japan, trying to actually study enough to learn some of the language, etc. I probably won't be doing the NaNoWriMo this year. I never actually finished either of my novels when I tried it in the past anyway, so it's probably just as well. Anyway, that's my quickie update because there is a stack of manuscripts staring at me right now as I'm typing this, begging me to come edit them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home