1.24.2004

another friday five

I'm not really awake enough yet to be coherent this morning - Fridays are my most sleep-deprived day because I've been building up the sleep loss all week. Luckily, today's friday five does not require me to think too hard. My answers for these change every day, but it's asking about this moment. I can handle that.

At this moment, what is your favorite...

1. ...song? Currently PDA by Interpol is stuck in my head, but pretty much any song off their Turn on the Bright Lights album can qualify as my favorite right now.

2. ...food? Not to brag or anything, but I made a chocolate cake/pie-type thing with a liquid melted chocolate center a couple of weeks ago, and it was SOOO good. With vanilla ice cream. Yum.

3. ...tv show? The Family Guy. The most entertaining and intelligent commentary on American society I've seen in a long time. As well as being completely off the wall most of the time. It's great.

4. ...scent? I have so many scents I love, and I am hopelessly addicted to scented bath stuff and lotions, etc. I'm a very scent-oriented person - if someone smells good, I instantly like them. At the moment, my favorite is probably my cocoa butter soap. It has a really subtle buttery nutty scent, and it smells like you could eat it. Don't worry, I won't. I also really love the scent of my husband's cologne.

5. ...quote? Well, I don't have a quote, but my favorite word this morning is "kerfuffle".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home