1.31.2004

more friday five

You have just won one million dollars:

1. Who do you call first?
First my husband, then my parents to tell them I won't need to borrow any more money.

2. What is the first thing you buy for yourself?
A new pair of Dansko clogs and a new pair of glasses (I don't have expensive taste. Although Danskos are expensive for me actually.)

3. What is the first thing you buy for someone else?
A house for my parents-in-law and my sister-in-law anywhere they wanted to live, an Apple G5 and a major spiffy professional video camera for my hubby.

4. Do you give any away? If yes, to whom?
After the buying the houses, there is probably not that much left I am guessing. I'd give each family member some money, and if I had enough extra, I'd like to spend a day walking around downtown B'ham, handing a $50 to each homeless person on the street. If any is left after that, maybe take all our friends on a cool vacation somewhere. That would be fun.

5. Do you invest any? If so, how?
Sure. I have no idea how. I'd need to ask my dad where to invest it. He knows about that sort of thing.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home