3.06.2004

Yay for Friday Five - I have no brain on Fridays.

What was...

1. ...your first grade teacher's name?

Mrs. Branch. She had an aloe plant and she'd cut a piece off and squeeze out the aloe juice for you if you ever got a cut.

2. ...your favorite Saturday morning cartoon?

That's tough to remember. I basically just watched the lineup of whatever was on. I remember Dungeons & Dragons, and Scooby-Doo, but neither was my favorite. I don't know. Maybe Danger Mouse! I also remember the Super Twins, which I had forgotten until seeing a spoof reincarnation on Adult Swim.

3. ...the name of your very first best friend?

Nicole. She was my age and lived next door. She had one of those 4-ft deep swimming pools that stands up in your yard, and she also had the Michael Jackson Barbie, complete with red jacket and white spangly glove.

4. ...your favorite breakfast cereal?

Cheerios. Still is. With banana sliced on top.

5. ...your favorite thing to do after school?

Favorite thing was probably to read (I was a stereotypical bookworm) or watch tv, or play with friends. I usually was forced to practice the piano though, and for a while I had gymnastics after school and Brownies, both of which were short-lived. The piano stuck though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home