3.13.2004

yuppiness

Today I dropped my husband off at his new 8-5 Mon-Fri job and then I continued on my way to my 8-5 Mon-Fri job. This is the first time ever that we've both been on regular-type schedules for jobs at the same time. It's weird. It feels so yuppie-ish or something. However, it definitely feels nice, because we get to see each other after work, and neither of us has to get up at four in the morning to go to work. Sweet living. It should be a good spring and summer. Today's Friday Five questions are kinda silly, but I'm going to answer them anyway because I'm curious to find what my answers will be.

1. What was the last song you heard?
Proud Mary - Creedence Clearwater Revival (on the classic rock station)
"Left a good job in the city... Working for the Man ev'ry night and day..." Good song.

2. What were the last two movies you saw?
Second Hand Lions and Bridget Jones's Diary

3. What were the last three things you purchased?
A teriyaki chicken and veggie rice bowl from the Haggen chinese food deli, a blackberry Clearly Canadian, and a Russell Stover chocolate truffle egg (last night's dinner).

4. What four things do you need to do this weekend?
Clean the house. Study Japanese. Read The Shipping News. Balance the checkbook.

5. Who are the last five people you talked to?
My coworker who sits across from me, the receptionist upstairs, the woman who works in the mail room, my husband, and the checker at Haggen.

Weird questions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home