4.07.2004

I'm not complaining

OK, not that I'm complaining, because I don't want this to be one of those web diaries where someone just bitches about their problems. And I know - my life is great, and I don't have any actual problems, like the ones that are really actually bad. However, I haven't updated in a zillion years because I've been following that rule, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all." Not that I have anything bad to say about anyone, just about WAITING for the stupid JET letters or e-mails or whatever they're going to send us that will decide our fate for the next year and it seems like everyone else except for those in Seattle have already gotten. Or about the fact that the weather is beautiful and I've just been notified that we have mandatory overtime until we get caught up at work. Or about the fact that OT is fairly useless, considering I cannot concentrate at work at all, or accomplish anything, because I am too busy checking my e-mail every five minutes (you think I'm exaggerating - ha) to see if JET has sent anything.

I want some vodka ice cream.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home