6.04.2004

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRENCH!

Happy happy birthday to the best person I know!

I can't think of anyone else that I would rather move to Montana in twelve days with. Move to Japan in 51 days with. Flee from my desk job and spend two weeks seeing how fast our little car can go on gravel roads with. Flee from this country and check out what it's like to live somewhere else with. I'm lucky to be with someone who reminds me that life everyday is a wonderful adventure, whether you live at the same address for your entire life or you travel around the world.

4 Comments:

At 2:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Trench said: :) I think I Love you, will you marry me?

 
At 9:56 AM, Blogger Diego said...

Isn't Trench's birthday later? Doh!

 
At 12:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dansen said: happy birthday to treeeeench! and wow.. y'all showing up soon!! do you fly into osaka or narita? prolly osaka huh...!

 
At 9:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dansen said: wow? 25 thru 28th? cools... i usually have 26,27 (mon. tue.) off, so I could meet you guys and show you around tokyo in the evening after your training or whatever... why maybe trench coming later? if you are worried about a place for him to stay, he is welcome at my place! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home